Skip to main content

The Final Journal

It's the end of a long, four year journey, and what a journey it has been.

I never thought I could pull off finishing my second bachelor's degree four years ago when I first went to that introduction to programming class at my community college.

I would like to thank all the friends I've made along the way and the people who have helped me through the last two years. Although it was difficult at times taking class while working 40+ hours a week, I'm proud of myself for making it through.


I don't think I'll be a student enrolled in classes anytime soon, but I'll always be a lifelong student.


See you all around.


Where is "See you Space Cowboy" from? - Anime & Manga Stack Exchange

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CST 325 - Module 2

This week involved programming a classic, (in)famous program in computer graphics: a ray tracer. Here's what I get from mine as a result: Just for fun, I colored the walls. Getting my ray tracer working wasn't as difficult or nearly impossible as I thought it would be initially, but working out how each individual piece of vector math and the logic behind it (what happens what you shoot a ray and it hits? What if it doesn't hit anything?) took a while to understand. However, I feel like I learned a lot about all the vector math that we have been learning so far in class, and new things about radiometry that I hadn't learned before. However, the assignment was still tough at first and I struggled a bit, but it's the hard lessons in school (and life) that you learn the most from. This assignment has gotten me interested more in ray tracing and how it works in games and computer graphics in general. One of my best friends, who works at NVIDIA, probably knows

CST 499 - Week 4

This week, our team finished most of the major features of our application, CONVEE - aside from front end style components and changes to the user settings page, our application is almost feature complete. I am proud of our group for our accomplishments and making it this far in the program. Additionally, we also finished updating our ILP pages and put together our video outline for the project video. As I have a good amount of experience now in video production (I have edited almost every single required video in each class I've taken so far, both solo and group), I am looking forward to producing this one. This week's topic covered job interviews. I don't have much experience as an interviewer myself, but one of the tips I received from my manager about interviews was to answer each question confidently, even if you feel like you don't know the answer. I feel as if that approach can backfire at times, however it's always good to approach a new or unknown situa